Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Halewood Wines and Spirits Ltd, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool. L36 6AD.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
3. Entry Instructions: To enter the draw, participants must enter the barcode found on the bottle label and complete the online entry form at eisberg.co.uk/tobwin. Only 1 entry per email address will be permitted/counted. Once entered, you will receive a confirmation of entry. Any attempt to enter details more than once will disqualify the entry and any prize award will be forfeited.
4. Each entrant is responsible for the information provided and, by submitting the entry form, confirms that the information provided is accurate and complete. Any actual or attempted fraud or improper use will automatically lead to the disqualification of the participant, without prior notification being required.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, 3rd parties, and consumer group entries will be disqualified. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter, such as using a computer macro, a script or the use of other automated devices in order to manipulate the entry process is prohibited and may also result in disqualification. Any person using multiple addresses or identities will be disqualified immediately.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries or claims that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. Promotional Period: Opens 21st August 2017 and closes for receipt of entries on 20th October 2017.
8. The Prizes: A Canyon Bike to the value of no less than £2,000 + RRP. The full specification of which will be announced on the website during the competition period.
9. The prize winner is responsible for and must comply with the terms and conditions and be able to provide proof of age and ID, either a valid driving license or passport.
10. The runner up prize fund consists of:
2nd Signed Tour of Britain Jersey
3rd 1 of 50 official Tour of Britain Jersey’s
4th 1 of 10 Prizes from other official sponsors including:
- 3 Pairs of Salice Sunglasses
- 3 Salice Cycle Helmets
- 1 Fenwicks Hold-all
- 2 Festina Official TOB Watch
- 1 KitBrix Sports bag
5th 1 of 20 Eisberg Goody Bags
6th 1 of 20 TOB t-shirts
11. Winner Selection: The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received. The draw will take place on Friday 3rd November 2017 from all valid entries received during the promotional period, with the Canyon Bike prize winner being drawn first.
12. Winner Notification: The Canyon Bike prize winner will be notified by telephone within 7 days of the draw date. If the Winner does not meet the criteria set out in these terms and conditions, or if the Winner is not traceable or a prize is otherwise not claimed in full within 28 days, or declined, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. Runner up prize winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw date and the prizes will be sent out within 28 days of the draw date.
13. Participants give their explicit consent that the Promoter has the right to verify all entries and the winners, including but not limited to, their identity and address provided and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. Any false declaration with respect to identity, age or place of residence or any other information required results in the immediate disqualification of the Participant.
14. No cash or other alternative prize is available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. The winner is not allowed to transfer the right to take up the prize to anyone else unless they are given permission by the promoter.
15. The full name and county of the prize winners may be obtained after the promotion ends by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the closing date.
16. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
17. The winner’s name and county will be used in publicity, without further recompense.
18. Data Protection: Personal data provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering the promotion and for no other reason unless you have given us permission otherwise.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
20. In the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
Please Drink Responsibly.